S3 Browser is a free software application from the Remote Computing subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-24. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinOther, Other, WinServer, Win98.
S3 Browser is a free client interface for Amazon S3 Service. Amazon S3 provides a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
S3 Browser will help you:
- Upload and Download files to and from Amazon S3.
- Publish your Content using Amazon S3.
- Browse, Create, DeleteAmazon S3 Buckets.
- Share your Buckets with other Amazon S3 users.
- Use Buckets shared by other Amazon S3 users.
- Set Access Control on Buckets and Files.
- Keep your Files backed up on Multiple Data Centers.
- And Many More!
Cutting Edge Features Make It Exceptional:
- Support for Multiple Amazon S3 Accounts.
- Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS) support. View, Edit, Bulk Edit/Migration.
- Processing very large amounts of files (millions) effectively!
- Convenient HTTP Headers (metadata) Editor.
- Support for bulk ACLs assignment (edit ACLs in batch mode).
- Advanced Web URLs Generator.
- Bandwidth throttling and proxy support.
- Support for copy/move between amazon s3 accounts and buckets.
- Drag and Drop from Windows Explorer Support.
- Fast working multithreaded Http Engine.
- Special algorithms are used to decrease the number of requests and save you money!
S3 Browser (version 6.5.9) has a file size of 646.23 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 172 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.